The organisation model
ProdAl acts by integrating the multidisciplinary competences of its human resources to support the agri-food enterprises through the whole productive chain.
The organisation model is able:
- to overcome the fragmentation of the research groups acting in the agri-food field in Campania, showing the effectiveness of synergic and of multidisciplinary teams
- to highlight the applicative potential of research carried out by research institutions
- to build a stable network of competences acting by an effective system integration
- to make the research results available for the productive chains to increase the quality and the added value of the products
- to answer to the explicitly and implicitly demand of transferable researchof the industrial system
- to make a new institution consistent and able to manage wide innovative actions in the agri-food field
- to educate professionals for the innovation management of the enterprises in different fields of the agri-food productive chain.