ProdAl – Interuniversity Research Center – is one of the Research Laboratories accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, from 2010.
ProdAl Scarl was born from the evolution of the Regional Centre of Competence on Agri-Food Productions, developed in the framework of the funding action 3.16 of POR Campania 2000–2006.
At present ProdAl partners are:
- University of Salerno
- University of Napoli “Federico II”
- Second University of Napoli
- University of Napoli “Parthenope”
- University of Sannio
- National Research Council
- Experimental Station for Food Preservation Industry – Angri.